Book an Event
-Weddings -Corporate Events -Anniversaries -Meetings -Cocktail Parties -Art Collector Tours
-Private Dinners -Holiday Parties -Theme Parties -Fashion Shows -Launch Parties
" I recently celebrated my birthday party at Walker Fine Art. The space was perfect and the art was fabulous! The gallery manager, Dariya, was a delight to work with. All of my guests loved the space and the parking availability. I highly recommend throwing your next party in this beautiful space in the heart of Golden Triangle." -Callae G
" I threw a birthday party for my husband at Walker Fine Art Gallery this past weekend. The facility is perfect for a large gathering - everyone was so impressed with the space. The staff at the gallery was a pleasure to work with, specifically Dariya. She made great recommendations for caterers for the event, who took care of everything from table renting, linens, bartenders, alcohol orders, cake orders, etc... Dariya made great recommendations on how to best set up the space for the best flow and was onsite for the entire event. She even snapped some great photos for us! I would highly recommend this place for your next event. The cost savings by doing an event at Walker Gallery compared to a hotel or other event center was shocking! Thank you for making the milestone birthday a great success! " -Debra G
"Bobbi Walker and her team are extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We hosted a party for an event and coming from out of town, it was reassuring to work with a team like this. They had a list of preferred vendors who were extremely easy to work with.
The space was fabulous and worked extremely well with our set up. All guests and clients commented on how great the event looked.
All in all, a wonderful place and I'd highly recommend it to anyone." -Courtney S.
Urban chic meets your inner creative with style--
Begin with the elegant exterior of the downtown Prado high-rise, combine with a hip, loft-style interior, fold in a sophisticated, contemporary art exhibit, and the final ingredient is an eclectic mix of friends and family to create a unique and lasting memory of a lifetime!
- Spacious and open single room layout, 3800 square feet
- 120 guests may be comfortably seated for wedding ceremony or reception
- 150 guests for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Movable walls for multiple layouts
- Free Parking: 1 parking lot & street parking
- No liquor surcharge or sourcing requirements
- No catering surcharge
- Tables and chairs available to rent in house at competitive prices
- House manager included
- Sophisticated art exhibits provide a luxurious and unique backdrop
- Architecturally beautiful and quiet neighborhood
- Gift registry service available
- Event Rental includes:
- 5 hour event, plus 2 hour set up and 1 hour breakdown.
- House manager on duty the duration of the event to ensure smooth operation.
- Two bar areas
- Free Parking
- Custom Lighting
- Rates vary according to day of the week and season.
- Non-profit organizations receive 10% discount
For information regarding pricing and availability or to set up a walk-through, please click on the button below:
- Elevated Catering
- Occasions Catering
- Catering By Design
- Three Tomatoes Catering
- Tony Rosacci's Fine Catering
Ray Engelke: 303.656.7782
- Monty Stutzman
- Butler Rents
- Event Rents
- AllWell Rents
Hair and Makeup
- Envogue Salon | 303.573.3910
- Ryan Polei | 720.933.5445
- Evan Mann | 303.501.5332
- Kevin Snyder | 720.438.0080
- Nicholas Sanchez | 720.254.1725
- Megan Blowey | 970.209.0530